SARTrack Member App
Debug and Update history of the SARTrack Member Android App (Beta
Main SARTrack Website is at www.sartrack.co.nz
Please join the
SARTrack 'Alpha' Mailing
list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9 July 2018
- Changed Debug log time to UTC so can better compare with Database Servers.
- Fix: Google Map: 'Normal' button was missing
- Fix: On restart Client, when Service already running, did not display the Server connection correctly.
Fix: The Availability updates caused the Current Status (Assigned to a
Team) of the person to be overwritten at the Server and the SARTrack
This fix requires also an Update of the Database Server and SARTrack Client.
New: In the Station Popup window, a new button: Send Message to
Station. NOTE: This currently only works for APRS Messages to SARTrack
Clients and APRS capable Amateur Radio radios (not to commecercial
radios like Tait, Motorola, etc).. (Double-tap on a Station in the
Station list to open the Popup)
- Fix: Clue Photo attachment did not always work due to a missing directory.
26 June 2018
Change the way the screen is looking with different device displays.
- Fix: The Avavlabiliy system was not updated from the Server side.
This also requires the Database Server to be updated to version 0.9.781A
- The App will NOT run properly on
Android version 4.x.
- The App will run on Android Version 5.x (Lolipop) but it
will NOT be capable to connect to a Local Database Server, on a WIFI
network which is NOT itself connected to the Internet. That is, when
you have a WIFI network in the field, which has NO Internet access, but
is running a Local Database Server, Android Lolipop devices will not be
able to connect to it.
that the minimum recommended Android version is 6.x (Marshmallow).